Le seguían llamando Trinidad [Blu-ray]

By , April 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Trinity Is Still My Name will receive a Blu-Ray release tomorrow in Spain (Amazon.es) as part of the discs Divisa HV will be putting out during the next 3 years or so. I will not be buying this one at least for now, simply based on the quality of the first Divisa HV discs released last month.

If anybody sees any comments or screenshots about the quality of this new disc anywhere please let me know, thanks.

7 Responses to “Le seguían llamando Trinidad [Blu-ray]”

1. Marcus says:

Just got this disc in yesterday. They went a lot easier on the grain reduction than with the first Trinity movie (so, it actually has some). Definitely miles ahead of the German release.

Here are a few screenshots:

2. Sundance says:

Thank you so much Marcus!

I guess they got too much complaints about the first batch of discs. :P

I might order this now with the next two spaghetti western blus (God Forgives, I Don’t & Light the Fuse Sartana is Coming) although those two will probably have only Spanish and/or Italian audio.

3. Michael says:

The Blu-ray is missing about 9 Minutes, but yes, the quality is better!

4. Michael says:

Btw, Sundance: Have you seen the German Franco Nero-Blu-ray-Box?

5. Sundance says:

Any idea if those missing 9 minutes are the parts that are only in that long German version?

Meaning this disc has the regular uncut English (international?) version that is available on the old crappy Scandinavian discs and the old e-m-s disc? And not the cut version that is basically on all the better quality English language DVDs (which are missing around 5 minutes I think)? So many versions… :D

And no, unfortunately haven’t yet gotten the Franco Nero box. I have been meaning to but I always act so slow, and then Amazon.de didn’t sell it for a couple of days because of whatever reasons. Now it is back for sale so maybe I’ll finally manage to buy it (though probably not before it is out of stock ;)).

Any comments about the quality of the box Michael? I read the spaghetti western database reviews of it but with only google translate so… I got a little bit scared about the mention of DNR though (but not really sure what was said because of the stupid translation…).

Do you know if Cipolla Colt has English subtitles hidden on the disc? (The other two films have English audio?)

6. Marcus says:

It runs 117 minutes at 24p so as far as I can tell it is the regular international version.

7. Michael says:

Cipolla Colt is only German and Italian with German subs, but has the best picture quality. “Mercenario” is very good, I don’t think it’s DNRed, as there are still pleny of little white scratches visible, but the picture is very good in my opinion (for a Techniscope-film). The Carmen-movie has some noice-patterns (I hope that’s the right word ;-) ) but overall it’s also good. I can recommend it!

The Spanish Blu of “Trinity 2″ is not the same version as on the EMS-DVD, but it could be the one which was on the Scandi-disc and it’s longer compared to Zingarelli’s approved new Italian version.