Most of the visitors should have noticed it by now but lets announce it anyways. I have moved my spaghetti western dvd site to a different domain name and server… probably what… 4-5 months ago? All of the content from the old site should be here now. There are some empty movie pages for now, but they never existed in the old site. Just recently added them here, but without content yet. Oh well. There are some other stuff to fix as well.
All of you who have linked to me in the past, for which I am very grateful thank you, could you please replace the old address with this new one ( http://www.spaghettiwesterndvds.com ) when you have the time and if it is not too much trouble. Fortunately, at least for now and hopefully far into the future, I have redirects from the old addresses to this new one, so even if you don’t change the links, the visitors should arrive at the correct place. So no need for panic, especially for the good people at the SWDB and the multiple links from there. :P
Anyways I might contact some of the webmasters separately and ask for the link change. Maybe. Someday.
Oh yeah one more thing… I made a twitter account for the site (link is at the top of the page), and my site should automatically tweet all of my blog posts into that account. For some reason there are already couple of followers (you know who you are… ;) ) but I don’t except this to be a big thing, especially because my blog posts might be the only content that ends up there. I’m just not a big fan of the twitter or facebook. I don’t have anything against them though. I should probably do a facebook page/group as well…